المنتدى الأول للأساتذة المجازين في الجزائر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المنتدى الأول للأساتذة المجازين في الجزائر

هذا المنتدى يهتم بمشاكل و طلبات و اقتراحات الأساتذة المجازين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

To Sam 4th AM revision!!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
bmghinia
عضو ماسي
bmghinia

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 747
العمر : 49
الاوسمه : To Sam 4th AM revision!! Member
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/04/2008

To Sam 4th AM revision!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: To Sam 4th AM revision!!   To Sam 4th AM revision!! I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Dear Sam

You've asked me on the way how I make revisions with 4am pupils!!
I, first, give a set of activities on the grammar items I want to be revised, i let pupils do the tasks a few minutes ,let's say 15 to 20, they work in groups,and I go through the raws ,just to check if they're in the good path .After that, we start the correction on BB and it's the pupils who explain why they give such answers to be really sure ,it was well done and of course understood without the teacher,We've just to be advisors with the new programme.
other times ,I give samples of tests like the BEM exam to train them, and it's almost the same way as activities ,but I give further comprehension questions to put the pupils in the topic and find more new vocabulary
If you want further information just ask me my sweetie,I'm here!! Very Happy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
sam
عضو فعال
عضو فعال

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 73
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: To Sam 4th AM revision!!   To Sam 4th AM revision!! I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 17, 2008 12:15 am

Revision during the coming period is crucial
first, pupils are anxious , tierd and fed up of much work and activities.Second; when I give them tasks to do in groups bcause it's easy for me to control; there is only one or two pupils who are really working.Third; I don't "feel" that samples help!!!!! and vocabulary is a big challenge for my pupils
I really need ideas to revise and make them ready forBEM
اتمنى من الزملاء من كل المواد المشاركة في الموضوع بافكارهم "كيف تحضر تلاميذ 4 متوسط للامتحان؟؟"ولكم جزيل الشكر
ابن السهوب
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك

عدد الرسائل : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: To Sam 4th AM revision!!   To Sam 4th AM revision!! I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 20, 2008 12:36 am

السلام عليكم
أشكر الاخوة على التعريج على جانب التلميذ محور العملية التعليمية، لتحضير تلميذ قسم الرابعة للامتحان أرى أنه على الأستاذ ان لا ينشغل بالجانب المعارفي فقط ، فالاهتمام بالعمل النفسي قد يكون له الاثر الاجابي من خلال خلق الرغبة و تنمية الميول للتحصيل العلمي ، و مع اقتراب موعد الامتحان تحفيز التلميذ وتجنيبه ارتخاء نهاية الموسم الدراسي وتحسيسه بأهمية الرهان المنتظر مع تخفيف أي ضغط نفسي ،كتعزيز الثقة لديه بأن الامتحان لن يختلف عن جو الاختبارات الذي تعود عليه.
sam
عضو فعال
عضو فعال

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 73
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: To Sam 4th AM revision!!   To Sam 4th AM revision!! I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 20, 2008 1:52 am

شكرا جزيلا ابن السهوب على ردكم الكريم
كيف تقوم بذلك عمليا ؟؟
bmghinia
عضو ماسي
bmghinia

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 747
العمر : 49
الاوسمه : To Sam 4th AM revision!! Member
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: To Sam 4th AM revision!!   To Sam 4th AM revision!! I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 20, 2008 3:49 pm

De mon côté ,je trouve que notre cher collègue dit vrai, on est arrivé à une periode ou l'élève doit avoir confiance en lui ,se libère de toutes les contraintes et s'habitue à l'épreuve sans aucun complexe , stress ou angoisse, c'est pour cela qu'il est trés important pour eux, chère sam, de travailler en groupe pour qu'ils usent de leur connaissances et les font sortir sans les bloquer

To Sam 4th AM revision!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المنتدى الأول للأساتذة المجازين في الجزائر :: المنتدى البيداغوجي العام :: قسم التعليم المتوسط-
انتقل الى: